After a few months of final development, 3.4 and 4.0 are released simultaneously.
New features include:
- Comprehensive change logging reports for Contact data and Contributions
- Ability to REVERT changes to contact data
- Improvements to extensions mechanism (ability to download extensions automatically)
- A new improved api
…and other features, sponsored through successful Make it Happen campaigns:
- Permissioning for Joomla! 1.6 (requires CiviCRM 4.0)
- Workflow (rules integration) for CiviMail (Drupal installs)
- Campaign Integration with other CiviCRM components
- Multi-Site and hierarchical groups support for CiviMail
- Add Prev/Next links to dedupe merge screen
- Membership ‘upsell’ – allowing membership type to be changed on renewal while maintaining continuity
- Credit offline and existing contributions to a personal campaign page.
For full details and to download, click here.