CiviCRM is a powerful, open-source Contact Relationship Management (CRM) system. This is essentially a tailored database which provides support to the majority of ‘front office’ business tasks, such as membership management, marketing communications and recording interactions with clients. CiviCRM was built for the voluntary sector and advocacy groups, so can record and manage all the information your organisation needs relating to the kind of people you interact with.
At Circle Interactive, we can integrate this system with your website so that online registrations automatically become CiviCRM records and individuals can maintain their own CRM record. You can also allow access to the database from any computer with an internet connection so your staff can work remotely, while still maintaining excellent security standards.
CiviCRM comes with a number of notable components that make it stand out as a truly powerful contact management system:
- CiviMEMBER - This feature provides flexible membership management to your organisation. It allows you to set up different levels of membership and divide these between different parts of your organisation, for example by region. You can then invite people to sign up for the appropriate membership on your website and add their own details to your system.
- CiviEVENT - This feature provides integrated online event registration and management for paid-for and free events. You can create your own event signup pages with different levels of participation and track participants. It's easy to add custom fields for special requirements such as dietary requirements, disability access etc. You can then search for participants by event, event type, participant role, etc., and users can export events as iCal files or subscribe to iCal feeds.
- CiviCONTRIBUTE - CiviContribute is an online fundraising and donor management component which enables you to track and manage contributions to your organisation. These can be donations, membership dues, event fees, etc. You can automatically generate receipts, track thank-you notes, and import and export contribution data to/from other systems like an accounting package. Past contributions are also visible when viewing any contact record.
- CiviMAIL - This feature is a robust mass-mailing component which allows you to engage your constituents with personalized email shots and newsletters. You can target mailouts to CiviCRM groups and track open rates, click through rates etc.
- CiviREPORT - This feature allows you to create, schedule and run reports on your contacts to analyse the data you have collected.
Having worked with this powerful software since 2006, Circle Interactive are industry-leading experts at CiviCRM implementation and customisation. If you would like to find out more about CiviCRM, please visit CiviCRM's documentation pages. For more information on how we can help your organisation manage its data, call 0117 909 6967 today or fill in our online contact form.