Are you an expert in the end to end delivery of software solutions for clients? We're looking for a project manager.
Would a role that gives you more autonomy, a bigger say in how things are run, and clients that want to make the world a better place, give you more satisfaction and room to grow?
Circle Interactive service a portfolio of predominantly not-for-profit clients and are looking for a new member to join the PM team who can understand and deliver their requirements for their open source website and CRM applications.
You will own the planning, communication and delivery of client projects. These are typically between a few days and several months in duration and can be multi phase.
- You will be the client product owner’s point of contact throughout, supporting and educating them throughout the journey while managing realistic expectations.
- With the assistance of a senior developer, you will manage the scheduling, instruction and work allocation of the developers and sysadmins needed.
- You will be responsible for deadlines, budgets and priorities to ensure client satisfaction, while keeping proper account of your time and that of the delivery team..
- You will test the work delivered in order to confidently and knowledgeably demonstrate it to clients.
- You will be able to guide clients through key decisions by lying out the options and merits in layman’s terms.
- You will complete a detailed handover to the account management team at the end of a project including a clear record of the work done to ensure there are no loose ends.
- You will ensure you are adhering to all the internal feedback mechanisms such as sprint retrospectives to feed into our continuous improvement initiatives.
What are we looking for?
- We're interested in you. Your way of thinking, your passions outside of the office, ideas and enthusiasm bring more to the team than your career experience.
- You will be able to demonstrate experience of fully owning projects, from scoping, through managing internal delivery areas and client touchpoints, all the way to go live.
- You will have working experience of PM tools and methodologies such as JIRA and Agile.
- You need to be engaged with our team and how we work. We are continually improving our processes and tools and your ideas matter.
- We don’t need you to be a technical expert, but you will need to show you can quickly get to grips with new concepts and software.
You will be:
- Adaptive and flexible
- Focussed on the outcome
- Ethical and articulate
- Open and collaborative with the ability to build relationships
- A key part of the delivery team
Salary and Benefits:
- You will have support wherever you require it, but otherwise you can organise your time as you see fit within the frameworks we have in place.
- We offer genuine flexible working in terms of both location and hours.
- Targeted time for personal learning/ development and process improvement.
- 22 days holiday which increases with length of service + bank holidays
- Pension 3% from Circle, 5% from you
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours
Join a friendly team of extremely talented people. Enjoy a flexible work life balance, we try to fit in with our staff's commitments outside the workplace. There will be progression in this role with room to grow and develop. We also have a strong ethos of equality and diversity. As part of our wish to support staff wellbeing we offer up to 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering.
Our teams are working remotely, sometimes from the office so your interview will be online.
Salary will be competitive and in line with experience (£32,000 to £45,000) plus bonuses and pension.
If you would like to find out more please get in touch otherwise please send a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com explaining why you are interested in the role.