This role is for an organised project manager to help create value for our clients by helping define and run projects. We are a technical business and communicating around technology will be one of your strengths. You'll need to have or develop strong knowledge of CRM in particular.
You will understand the fundamentals of agile and apply these to create collaborative environments in which teams can successfully deliver. You will motivate your team members and support them to thrive in their roles. Your commercial awareness will allow you to help clients prioritize tasks based on business benefits in order to maximise outcomes within their budget.
Communicating effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries will be central to your role, listening and understanding the context. You are able to solve issues and unblock problems not because you know everything but by identifying the right people to talk to.
- Responsible for the delivery of quality outcomes
- Help develop project specifications with clients
- Create and maintain project documentation
- Organise standups, demos and retrospectives
- Plan and update projects prioritising work
- Track budgets and deadlines
- Report on status and profitability
We are committed to recruiting a person with the right personality and characteristics. You will be supported in defining and allocating work to the developers and there will be initial training on using our systems.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Ethical and articulate
- Open and collaborative
- Adaptive and flexible, focussed on the outcome
- Able to influence positive change
- Committed to learning
- Idea sharing and problem solving
We want our Project Managers to have the following skills:
- Agile: understand the fundamentals of agile, and apply them everyday by creating clear, open and transparent environments in which teams can deliver.
- Project Management: shape delivery plans, forecast progress, balance cost vs benefit and track sprint goals.
- Team Culture: motivate and empower cross-disciplinary delivery teams, getting the best out of all team members and making work enjoyable.
Join a friendly team of extremely talented people. Enjoy a flexible work life balance, we try to fit in with our staff's commitments outside the workplace. There will be progression in this role with room to grow and develop. We also have a strong ethos of equality and diversity. As part of our wish to support staff wellbeing we offer up to 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering.
Our teams are now all working remotely so all interviews will be completed online.
Salary will be competitive and in line with experience (£32,000 to £45,000) plus bonuses and pension.
Please send a CV and Covering letter to email@example.com