Circle produces high quality digital solutions for a range of clients large and small in the charity, public and commercial sectors across the UK, Europe and beyond.
This is an opportunity to join a friendly team of extremely talented people. We are looking for a competent marketeer with strong experience to build and promote our brand, culture and values. This is a new exciting position in which the individual will have autonomy to bring new ideas to our business. You’ll be able to grow into the role and contribute to positive change in the business.
We are a technical business and communicating around technology will be one of your strengths. You’ll work with members of the team to produce fresh materials. You’ll need to understand how the technology works but will be more focussed on what it can do for people.
You will be responsible for developing creative marketing ideas and your work will help drive engagement across a range of platforms focusing on targeted sectors.
Day to day tasks:
- Creation of marketing materials to support sales
- Generating brand awareness via consistent and relevant social media output
- Building and maintaining relationships with key organisations and individuals
- Writing, editing and proofreading creative copy for guides, blogs, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Organising our participation in relevant industry events
- Undertaking research across our customer base and beyond
- Intelligent, ethical and articulate
- Committed to learning
- Adaptive and flexible
- Focussed on outcomes
- Open and collaborative with the ability to build relationships
- Ability to take initiative and work independently
- Highly organised, with an ability to work to deadlines
- A storyteller at heart, you have the ability to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner
We are committed to recruiting a person with the right personality and characteristics. We have a strong ethos of equality and diversity.
Knowledge and understanding:
- Strong communications skills (verbal/written) with the ability to present to a range of stakeholders
- Experience producing a range of marketing assets that are technically accurate
- Comfortable with digital marketing strategy and tools
- Experience with video / photography / animation (desirable)
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with an eye for detail
- Understanding of marketing metrics, data analysis and using statistics to track performance
- Experience within the Third Sector (or marketing services to not-for-profits)
We believe in our people and you’ll be working in a friendly and supportive team of talented individuals. You’ll have time for personal development and the opportunity to progress within the business.
- 23 days holiday increasing with length of service
- Additional 2 days off for volunteering.
- Flexible working
- Social events throughout the year, away days, and Christmas Party
- Salary between £28,000 and £35,000 per annum based on your experience.
Please send applications with a covering letter and a CV to email@example.com