Circle Interactive offers high quality digital solutions to a host of exciting clients across a range of sectors and our client services team is expanding. This opportunity is to work as one of a team supporting 150 clients.
Do you love working with clients to investigate and resolve issues? Are you keen to learn new technologies?
Supporting our clients is a key part of our business and responding well to their needs builds trust and helps us to deliver quality.
- Triaging support tickets including replicating issues that have been reported
- Escalate support requests
- Update tickets, and liaise with internal development and support teams to resolve outstanding issues
- Updates colleagues with current issues
- Monitors clients’ support hours
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to consistently respond to customer needs in a timely and effective manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
This job is for you if you love working with clients and resolving issues. You will be keen to learn and have a track record of great customer service skills.
- Friendly and honest communicator
- Love working with clients and resolving issues
- Keen to learn
- Ability to grasp new technology quickly
- Flexible working
- Relaxed environment
- Team support
- Meals out together
We’ll supply you with ample amounts of tea, coffee and fruit, plus a host of activities to get away from the screen, from table tennis to harbour-side walks to lunchtime pub trips.
This role is operating in conjunction with the UK government’s Kickstart scheme. In order to be eligible, applicants must be:
• Aged between 16 to 24
• Currently claiming Universal Credit
• Referred by the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Ask your Job Coach at the Job Centre for a referral, and then send us your CV and a statement (or covering letter) of no more than 500 words outlining why you are suitable for the position.
Please send applications with a covering letter explaining why you would like the position and a CV to email@example.com
Salary: From £4.62 to £9.50 per annum - National Minimum Wage
Minimum of 25 hours per week, ideally full time but we are flexible.