Circle Interactive offers high quality digital solutions to a host of exciting clients across a range of sectors and our client services team is expanding. This opportunity is to work as one of a team supporting 150 clients.
Do you love working with clients to investigate and resolve issues? Are you keen to learn new technologies?
Supporting our clients is a key part of our business and responding well to their needs builds trust and helps us to deliver quality.
- Responding to incoming support tickets
- Triaging the work including replicating some issues
- Escalate support requests
- Update tickets, and liaise with developers and support teams to resolve outstanding issues
- Testing the work completed
- Evaluating software for errors and stability
- Update colleagues with current issues
- Monitor clients’ support hours
- Ensuring clients are in the loop and understand the process
- Closing down the tickets
- Making sure we are delivering to our contractual service level agreements
- Excellent problem analysis and resolution skills
- Ability to consistently respond to customer needs in a timely and effective manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Able to prioritise and manage own time/ workload
This job is for you if you love working with clients and resolving issues. You will be keen to learn and have a track record of great customer service skills.
- Friendly and honest communicator
- Love working with clients and resolving issues
- Keen to learn
- Ability to grasp new technology quickly and embrace change
- Logical thinking, strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible working
- Relaxed environment
- Team support
- Meals out together
This job will be based in the Create Centre but will combine remote working as agreed.
Please send applications with a covering letter explaining why you would like the position and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000 in line with experience