Would a role that gives you more autonomy, a bigger say in how things are run, and clients that want to make the world a better place, not money give you more satisfaction and room to grow?
Circle service a portofolio of predominantly not-for-profit clients and require someone our clients will look to as their trusted champion to support and develop their opensource website and CRM applications.
- You will be the go to person for our key clients, helping them prioritise and plan the development they require to support their goals.
- You will onboard new clients, supporting and educating them throughout the journey while setting and delivering to realistic expectations.
- You will be responsible for handling client requests by exploring their needs and signposting to the service most appropriate for their budgets, timescales and goals.
- You will reach out to clients when there’s actions we need them to take, or where they’ve been out of touch for a while and offer support and value.
- Service delivery, such as compiling and delivering account reviews, arranging training, or managing change requests through the development team.
- You will ensure your passion for customer service translates into commercial success, so time spent supporting clients is logged and billed.
What are we looking for?
- We're interested in you. Your way of thinking, your passions outside of the office, ideas and enthusiasm bring more to the team than your career experience.
- You will have at least a couple of years experience in account management or a related discipline, ideally where you are selling services.
- Honesty, empathy and pragmatism go a long way- you need to inspire trust so our clients feel you are championing their interests and giving them the best advice.
- You need to be engaged with our team and how we work- We are continually improving our processes and tools and your ideas matter. .
- We don’t need you to be a technical expert, but you do need to able to talk knowledgeably in layman’s terms.
- Generous quarterly bonus scheme - measures are agreed from team suggestions.
- Genuine flexible working in terms of both location and hours.
- We strictly enforce a policy and culture of no work (including checking emails) outside of your working hours.
- Targeted time for personal learning/development and process improvement
- Our business is people, so as we grow, we look to incorporate your strengths and ambitions into the roles this necessitates.
Join a friendly team with a flexible work-life balance. We try to fit in with our staff's commitments outside the workplace and have a strong ethos of equality and diversity. We are committed to recruiting a person with the right personality, characteristics and commitment and we will support you and train you in our systems as well as the technologies that we work with. The Create Centre is accessible to wheelchairs.
We are mostly working remotely much of the time so interviews will take place online. This job will be based in the Create Centre in Bristol but can be a blend of office and remote working.
Salary will be competitive and in line with experience (£24,000 to £35,000) plus bonuses and pension contributions.
Please send applications with a covering letter explaining why you would like the position and a CV to email@example.com