This role is for an organised and enthusiastic account manager to help build relationships with our clients. You will be working with a range of clients dealing with direct inbound requests and identifying new business opportunities as well as proactively communicating about new initiatives we may have.
We work in an agile way and you will understand the fundamentals of this approach, communicating it clearly to clients. You will be part of the collaborative environments we build in which individuals can grow and teams can successfully deliver. Your commercial awareness will allow you to help clients maximise the effectiveness of their budget.
You should already know how to communicate effectively across organisational, technical and political boundaries, understanding the context.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for key clients
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts
- Develop new business with existing clients and identify new opportunities
- Collaborate with sales team to grow these opportunities
- Negotiate budgets for new projects
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of work agreed
- Report on account status and profitability
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Maintain CRM updating client details, staff and requests
We are committed to recruiting a person with the right personality and characteristics and commitment. This job would suit an Account Manager with a proven track record in account management.
- Proven work experience in similar role
- Demonstrable ability to present and influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple clients / projects, while maintaining attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Build out internal and customer facing documentation whilst delivering client projects
Join a friendly team of extremely talented people with a flexible work life balance, we try to fit in with our staff's commitments outside the workplace. We have a strong ethos of equality and diversity. As part of our wish to support staff wellbeing we offer up to 2 days paid leave per year for volunteering.
Our teams are now all working remotely so all interviews will take place online.
Salary will be competitive and in line with experience (£24,000 to £35,000) plus bonuses and pension contributions..